It’s a brand new week and with that let me wish you a great week ahead. It is also another brand new episode of Absolute Hearts Video Analysis be rest assured you will be getting the best of video analysis you won’t find anywhere.As a reminder we have launched the official social media hashtag for the video analysis, the hashtag is #AHVideoAnalysis. You can now follow this hashtag on social media to read up the best music video analysis straight outta Naija, without any further ado here is what we have for you
1. Reminisce Ft Mr Eazi If E No Be God: Unlimited L.A decided to keep things simple on this one, no unnecessary effect nor was there any unnecessary scene though at first I was wondering why he chose a desert as the location then again after listening to the song then I understood why, something in the beat is the desert kind of tone which also explains the concept of the girls and their costume. Not a bad very the rating would be 7/10.
2. Flavour ft Phyno X Zoro –Gbo GanGbom: Ok, I would just give it to Clarence, this is a well directed video but there is just one flaw, the location. I mean considering everything the song stood for and also some of the culture element he displayed in the video I think a more befitting location could have been nice. Aside this is a good video the rating would be 8/10.
3. Dr.-Sid ft Korede Bello Flawless: This is more or less a playful video though I understand the concept behind it but I feel Lavinia Noel could have done better with the directing. The rating would be 6/10
4. DJ Enimoney ft Olamide X Pheelz P.T.A-People-Talk-A lot: Brilliant song. Clarence did shot the video well, in fact I enjoy the new concept he brought into the video and of course the effects were dope, just that I expected a bit of a story behind it. the rating would be 7/10
5. Ice Prince ft Phyno -Trillions: I won’t waste much time on this video because if I really go into everything Clarence did to make this video perfect then I might sound bias but let me just say this, this is super cool video. The effects were not just on point but also creative. The rating would be 8/10