Friday, 8 September 2017

Diego Costa's move to Fenerbahce stalled

The proposed loan move by Embattled Chelsea striker Diego Costa to Fenerbahce appears unlikely following talks over a move for the Chelsea striker. Turkey's transfer window remains open and Fenerbahce manager Aykut Kocaman said on Thursday that Diego Costa's move was close for a loan, but the outcome is negative for now.
Last season's third-place team in the Super Lig are looking to sign an attacking player before their window closes on Friday, but report has it that the player is unlikely to be Costa. The Spain striker remains in Brazil, four weeks into the new Premier League season, in self-imposed exile from Chelsea after being told he was no longer wanted by manager Antonio Conte.
The Blues have made it clear he is expected to honour the conditions of his contract and return to their Cobham training base, get fit and make sure he is available for first-team selection. The 28-year-old has been determined to return to his former club Atletico Madrid this summer and has so far insisted they are the only club he is willing to play for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us
Phone/whatsapp: +2348027922363