Friday, 6 October 2017

International Broadcasting Rights For Premier League Clubs To Rise By 15%

Premier League clubs could see the value of their international broadcasting rights rise by as much as 15 per cent a year over the next decade. The league's 20 clubs discussed projections that three-year deals in more than 60 territories around the world could produce growth in revenue of between 40-45 per cent.
The Premier League currently receives more than £1bn a year from all overseas deals, which it shares equally between its clubs. On Wednesday, clubs agreed to adjourn talks about their overseas broadcast deal, and the future development of the competition, until a meeting later this month.
It is understood that the league's executive chairman Richard Scudamore will look to conclude discussions over the proposals at their next summit on October 26. The Premier League has proposed that 35 per cent of international television revenue should be allocated according to where a club finishes in the table, with the remaining 65 per cent distributed equally to all clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us
Phone/whatsapp: +2348027922363