Without further ado let’s take you into the best music review across Africa as we present to you these following songs;
1. Yung L - Relocation: Mister Marley On Deck is back with another smashing hit, Yung L is really working hard this year and I must say I am very much impressed. Relocation is another lit jam. The rating would be 9/10. Won’t mind having a Jesse Jagz do a remix on this.
2. Orezi - Bombom-Ft-Davido: The Ghen Ghen master returns with another club banger and this time he teams up with the baddest Davido and together they gave us a decent tune. Looks like Orezi might be hitting us with an album this year because he has been really busy. I have to say Davido and Orezi came pretty strong on this song. The rating for this song would be 9/10.
3. Pepenazi ft. Lucy Q x Phlow x Mz Kiss - I Aint Gat No Time (Female Remix): I remember when Pepenazi asked if he should do a female version of this song, I was one of those who said NO and I still stand by it, this song didn’t need any other remix but then again here we are. I have to give credit to the girls on this track they really came through and for that I accept the song. The rating would be 7/10.
4. DJ Xclusive ft. Runtown - Sexy Girls: This is DJ Xlcusive featuring Runtown on a Spellz produced track. Well I don’t think I have much to say about DJ Xclusive because when it comes to Xlcusive we can only expect hit and this isn’t an exception. The rating would be 9/10.
5. Oladips - Chache: Dips is back with another dope joint and I must say I was impressed though the chorus started on a weak note but Dips was able to pick it up. I like the way Dips was able to handle this song, he was very calm and was still able to spit fire. Chache is also backed with a brilliant production and the rating would be 9/10.
6. Fuse ODG Ft. Tiwa Savage - Diary: Fuse ODG is one of my favourtite Ghanaian artistes and he makes his musical debut for the year with this song featuring Nigerian Tiwa Savage and together they gave us a cool melodious song. Though the production of this song has a bit similarity with Mad Over You by Runtown but then again sampling of beats isn’t a crime. The rating would be 8/10.
7. WizKid ft. Drake - Come-Closer: I think it is safe to say that if we begin to review this song properly we might not have the time for another song, so I would just skip the whole review and go into the rating which of course is 9/10. Wizkid and Drake gave us another madt collaboration and big credit has to go to Sarz for the monstrous production he did on this track. Though I'm not happy Drake didn’t show in the video.
READ: Drake 'missing' in Wizkid's 'Come Closer' video
8. KLY ft. Wizkid – Scrrr Pull Up (Remix): Wizkid isn’t slowing down at all, it’s like this would be the Daddy Yo year. Scrrr Pull Up is one of the hottest songs coming out of Africa and who else can do a better justice to the song if not the biggest artiste out of Nigeria, this is what I call a remix, lit track. Rating would be 9/10.
9. Ycee ft. Maleek Berry - Juice: This is the kind of song that would make you proud of Nigerian music, I have to say this, we have really come far and Nigerian music deserves the recognition it’s getting now. Ycee and Maleek Berry did some international magic on this track, too much sauce , rating is 8/10. By the way Ycee just drop his E.P The First Wave, check it out.
10. Zoro ft. Falz - Buy The Bar: When you talk of eastern rap Zoro is a name you must mention, part of the new school eastern rappers coming hot, Zoro hasn’t disappointed at all. After the much massive Bianca he returns with hottest rapper Falz and together they gave us a 9/10 rating song in Buy The Bar.
11. Dremo -Next Single: I don’t know how to talk about Dremo that I won’t offend anybody so I would just do and hope I get away with it. If the O.B.O boy continues with this kind of fire, by 2018 he would be the new rap reinvention. If you think rap is dead then Dremo just woke it up. Next single would go down as one of the hottest rap song this year; it has a rating of 9/10.