Saturday, 20 August 2016

News Concerning Nicolas Winding Refn Action Film

 
Even before he conjured The Neon Demon into theaters, Danish auteur Nicolas Winding Refn had been quietly mulling over his foray into action filmmaking with The Avenging Silence. Last year, the filmmaker admitted his interest in the genre traditionally reserved for more mainstream affair though it wasn’t for lack of trying, considering that Refn was also approached to direct Spectre before Sam Mendes ultimately took point.

Update On “Murder On The Orient Express”

 
Leslie Odom Jr. may bear witness to Fox’s Murder on the Orient Express, the high-profile reboot in the works from Irish writer-director Kenneth Branagh. Variety has the scoop, though stopped short of disclosing the role Odom Jr. is in contention for. Coming hot off his performance in Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Hamilton, the 35years old is a major coup for the long-gestating thriller regardless.

Again, Naira loses against the Dollar, sells at N505 to a dollar

The Naira on Friday suffered further loss against the dollar at the parallel market as it lost one point to the U.S. currency, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.

Natalie Portman Leaves MCU

 
Since its inception, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has attracted some truly top-tier talent, from Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man all the way through to Cate Blanchett and Jeff Goldblum in next year’s Thor: Ragnarok.

Liverpool Not For Sale- Chairman Tom Werner

 
Liverpool chairman Tom Werner is adamant the club is not for sale. There has been regular speculation about offers being made to Fenway Sports Group in the last 18 months and as recently as April a report claimed Chinese company SinoFortone, backed by the national government, had made a £700m approach.

Alexis Sanchez Can Be Luis Suarez Of Arsenal

 
Arsene Wenger will continue using Alexis Sanchez as a striker and says the Chilean can be Arsenal's answer to Luis Suarez. Wenger has come under pressure from his own supporters to buy a forward this summer, and Arsenal have already failed with bids for Jamie Vardy and Lyon's Alexandre Lacazette.

Manchester United Have Improved Everything



Zlatan Ibrahimovic says Manchester United have improved everything after his double gave them a 2-0 Premier League win over Southampton at Old Trafford. United took the lead after 36 minutes as Ibrahimovic was well-placed in the centre of the box to head home Wayne Rooney's pinpoint cross for his third goal of the season.

Jose Mourinho Delighted With Performance

 
Jose Mourinho was delighted with his Manchester United side's display as they eased to a 2-0 win over Southampton. Zlatan Ibrahimovic netted either side of half-time, a header before the break and a penalty after, as the Red Devils made it two wins from two in the Premier League.

Pat Hickey Bail Application Rejected

 
Ireland’s International Olympic Committee Executive Pat Hickey has been taken to Bangu maximum security prison in Rio after his application for bail was denied by a Brazilian judge. Hickey was arrested in a dawn raid at his hotel on Wednesday, in connection with the unauthorised resale of Olympic tickets.

Paul Pogba Makes Debut In United Win

 
Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice as Manchester United cruised past Southampton 2-0 in the Premier League at Old Trafford on Friday night. Paul Pogba may have been making his second debut for the club, this time as the world's most expensive footballer, but it was Ibrahimovic who stole the limelight as he made it three Premier League goals in two games for United.

Budget Cuts Won’t Stop Paralympic Games

 
The Paralympic Games will go ahead as planned despite major budget cuts, according to the International Paralympic Committee (IPC). The IPC say the Rio 2016 organising committee's budget for the Games is not at the level originally committed to and late payment of National Paralympic Committee support grants could still pose a threat to the participation of 10 countries.

Second Medal Stripped Of From Russia

 
Russia have been stripped of a second relay medal from the 2008 Olympics as a result of retrospective dope testing. Samples taken from three Russian athletes in Beijing eight years ago have returned positive results on re-testing.

Friday, 19 August 2016

Nicole Perlman and Alex Hirsch Would Write Pokemon Movie

 
When it was finally confirmed that a live-action Pokemon movie is on the way, fans of the franchise were understandably ecstatic. That excitement died down a little when it was revealed that Legendary Pictures is actually working on Detective Pikachu, but on the plus side, the movie may very well have now found an impressive writing team.

Will Beall Gives Action Details About Aquaman

 
Aquaman is going to be a unique challenge for Warner Bros. While it definitely feels like the movie is in capable hands with James Wan at the helm, exploring the King of Atlantis’ mythology and underwater home could either be something truly special or a complete and utter mess.

Poster For Spider-Man: Homecoming Hits The Net

 
With production well underway on the Atlanta set of Spider-Man: Homecoming, it was only a matter of time before promo material started to roll in, and while we don’t have anything official to share with you just yet, we do have a low-res photo of what appears to be the first poster for the film.

Poison Ivy All Grown Up In New Gotham Picture

 
Gotham has often drawn the ire of comic book fans for introducing many of Batman’s greatest villains a ridiculously long time before Bruce Wayne dons the cape and cowl, hence why the reaction to the news of Poison Ivy’s impending arrival has received a mixed response.

'A Star Is Born' Would Feature Lady Gaga

 
The remake of A Star Is Born is a project that has been developing for a number of years now. Warner Bros has cycled through a number of variations of talent for both female lead and director, but last year secured Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper for the helm. The actor has been building a notable body of work as producer since 2011, but A Star Is Born will see him make his directorial debut, as well as star, produce and co-write the script with Will Fetters.

The Flash’s Solo Film Will Feature Cyborg

 
According to report, Ray Fisher will show up as Cyborg in The Flash to help out the titular hero against an unknown threat. We’re unsure how big of a role he’ll actually play here, but expect him to appear in some capacity when the film lands in theatres in 2018.

Check Out First Trailer For American Honey


 
Earlier this year, one film that proved polarizing among critics on the Croisette was American Honey, the runaway drama hailing from Wuthering Heights and Fish Tank director Andrea Arnold. It features Sasha Lane as Star, a hopeful adolescent girl from a troubled background who one day decides enough is enough, breaking out of her shell for a life in the American Midwest.

News On Jessica Jones Season 2

 
Marvel’s inaugural season of Jessica Jones had Krysten Ritter’s whiskey-drinking superhero locking horns with a single nemesis in David Tennant’s tormented, bat-shit crazy Kilgrave.

Jessica Chastain Stars In Miss Sloane

 
Jessica Chastain will be flying the flag for tighter gun control in John Madden’s Oscar-tipped drama, Miss Sloane. Aligned to drop directly into the thick of awards season in December, Entertainment Weekly has showcased our first look at Chastain’s new collaboration with Madden as the Oscar-nominated actress pushes for a background-check bill in the US Senate.

#AHMusicReview #Absolute Hearts Music Review



Welcome to another fresh episode of #AHMusicReview Absolute Hearts Music Review and like we normally do we serve you with the best of not just new music but also we criticize, analyse and rate those particular sets of new songs.

I Want To Continue My Leicester Adventure

 
Riyad Mahrez says he signed a new Leicester contract to continue the adventure with the Premier League champions. Last season's PFA Player of the Year ended speculation over his future by signing a new four-year deal this week.

Arsenal Are Ready To Spend

 
Arsene Wenger says Arsenal are 'ready to spend' money in the transfer window, as long as it is done in the right way. With captain Per Mertesacker and Gabriel Paulista injured and Laurent Koscielny still regaining fitness following Euro 2016, Wenger was forced to select 20years old Rob Holding alongside 21years old Calum Chambers at the heart of Arsenal's defence.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Will Spend Two Years At United

 
Jose Mourinho is already convinced Zlatan Ibrahimovic will stay at Manchester United for a second season. Swedish superstar Ibrahimovic joined United last month on an initial one-year deal, with the option of a further year.

Christian Benteke Joins Crystal Palace

 
Crystal Palace have agreed a £32m fee with Liverpool for Christian Benteke, Palace have agreed to make Benteke the most expensive signing in their history, and the striker will now have a medical and talk terms in London.

Iheanacho Signs New City Deal

 
Kelechi Iheanacho has signed a new Manchester City contract tying him to the club until 2021. The striker has committed to a two-year extension after breaking into the first team under Manuel Pellegrini last season.

Nicola Adams Will Win Gold

 
Anthony Joshua is expecting fellow Olympic champion Nicola Adams to surpass his achievement and retain her gold medal at Rio 2016. The London 2012 super-heavyweight winner watched his former team-mate move into the Women's Flyweight final by out-pointing China's Cancan Ren in the semi-final.

Ryan Lochte Wasn’t Rob

 
A Brazilian police official claims that American swimmer Ryan Lochte fabricated a story about being robbed at gunpoint in Rio de Janeiro. A United States Olympic Committee spokesman, Patrick Sandusky, said on Sunday that Lochte along with swim team-mates Gunnar Bentz, Jack Conger and Jimmy Feigen were robbed in the early hours of Sunday morning after leaving a party at the French Olympic team's hospitality house.

Thursday, 18 August 2016

Controversy Rocks Sausage Party

 
Amid an opening weekend haul of $33.6 million and chatter of a sequel, a damning report emerging today has threatened to cast a shadow over Greg Tiernan and Conrad Vernon’s Sausage Party. Claiming to have worked closely on the R-rated cartoon, anonymous animators have accused production company Nitrogen Studios of forcing creators to work overtime for free under “unfair pressure tactics.
These conditions, according to a source, were used “against the team: intimidating staff into working past official studio hours, disciplinary measures utilizing fear tactics that demotivate and cause distress (such as threatening to terminate employment), implying that other departments are working overtime ‘voluntarily’ as a reason to deny compensation.”